For private persons
Everyone has the right to their own personal data
This section contains information on how you can exercise your data protection rights and manage your personal data. Personal data refers to information by which you can be identified.
- Have you been notified of the processing of your personal data?
- When you want to inspect your data
- If you want to have your data rectified
- If you would like to have your data erased
- If you would like to have your personal data transferred to another controller
- If you do not want your data processed
- Have you been subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing?
- When a competent authority processes your data
- Jos joudut tietoturvaloukkauksen kohteeksi (in Finnish)
- Jos sinulta häviää henkilötietoja (in Finnish)
- Frequently asked questions
- Notification to the Data Protection Ombudsman
- Claiming damages