Know your rights
The EU's General Data Protection Regulation sets down your rights when a company or organisation is processing your personal data.
You have the right
- to obtain information on the processing of your personal data
- of access to your data
- to rectification of your data
- to the erasure of your data and to be forgotten
- to restrict the processing of your data
- to data portability
- to object to the processing of your data
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
Not all of the rights can be exercised in all situations. Factors such as the basis for using your personal data influence the situation.
Under the links above, you will find more information on when and how you can exercise your various rights.